1. Norton Museum of Art is located in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida only 5 minutes from all our properties. The collection includes over 7,000 works with a concentration in European, American and Chinese. Modern art and photography is also included in the collection. Every Thursday night, Art after Dark, the museum is open late for live music, special lectures, art and happy hour. Admission is free.
4. The Armory Art Center - 561-832-1776
5. Ragtops Automobile Museum - 561-655-2836
6. Richard and Pat Pal Beach County Museum- 561-832-4164
7. Habatat Galleries - 561-469-8567
8. Henry Flagler Museum is a 75 room mansion on Palm Beach Island. This was built in 1902 and was the private residence of Henry Flagler. Henry Flagler is credited with turning Palm Beach Island into a landing spot for the rich and famous.