1. Okeechobee Steak House is the oldest steakhouse in Florida. The steak is amazing and the ambience is even better.
2. Rhythm Café offers great American food in a fun atmosphere. There prices are also very affordable.
3. Agora Kitchen great Mediterranean food. I personally enjoy the pita platter. The marinated grilled chicken and hummus is amazing.
4. Relish has the best and most diverse burgers and milkshakes you could even dream of. Yes they have the usual beef burger and salmon burger. However they also offer exotic burgers such has wild boar, Italian sausage and Asian salad burger. There shakes are also amazing. My favorite is the red velvelt oreo. Yum, yum, yum.
5. Roccos TacosWest Palm Beach is a fun energetic vibe with great music. I think they have a d-jay at times. The tacos are great and the guacamole they make tableside is awesome.
6. Malakor Thai really great pad thai and a variety of Asian curry dishes.
7. Paris Bakery & Café is owned by the loveliest older French couple that brought there delicious French pastry recipes all the way from Paris. My favorites are their variety of savory breakfast crepes.
8. Cellar Wine Bar offers a great selection of wines but also other sips and bites in a relaxed atmosphere.
9. Village Cheese Shoppe offers a variety of delicious imported cheeses as well has breakfast and sandwhiches.
10. Pizza Girls is hands down the best pizza on the east coast. Love, Love, Love. Plus they deliver.