The 10 Best Things To Do From Palm Beach Escapes Cottages
1. CityPlace is an upscale lifestyle center in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida along South Rosemary Avenue. It offers numerous shopping and dining options including nightlife and live entertainment. Hotspots include Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Brio's Grill, Sloan's Ice Cream and Starbucks. The bowling alley is one of the best attractions, along with a 20 screen movie theatre named Muvico. Our cottages are walking distance to CityPlace.
2. The Kravis Center For The Performing Arts is a local performing center for artist of the highest caliber. Broadway musicals are showed year round, along with operas and symphony's. It is a must visit for anyone who appreciates art and beauty. Our cottages are walking distance to the Kravis Center.
3. Clematis By Night is a Thursday night tradition in downtown West Palm Beach. This free weekly outdoor concert series on the Waterfront has been “The Hot Spot to Chill” for 22 years with live performances by the area’s best bands, food and drink specials, and unmatched ambiance. The award-winning event provides an ideal happy hour setting where you can kick back, relax and just hang out with tons of music and fun. Go and see why it has become an institution in downtown West Palm Beach and a popular community watering hole.
4. The Palm Beach Zoo The Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society is a non-profit zoological organization located at Dreher Park in West Palm Beach. The zoo houses more than 550 animals, many of them endangered, within 23-acres of lush tropical habitat.
5. Rapids Water Park Rapids Water Park is a water park in West Palm Beach, Florida that occupies 30 acres near I-95. The park includes a wave pool, thirty-five water slides, including dual seven-story speed slides, and a quarter mile lazy river.
6. Norton Museum of Art The Norton Museum of Art is an art museum located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Its collection includes over 7,000 works, with a concentration in European, American, and Chinese art as well as in contemporary art and photography. Our cottages are walking distance to the museum.
7. The Henry Flagler Museum located on Palm Beach Island is only 10 minutes from our cottages. Whitehall is a 75-room mansion open to the public in Palm Beach, Florida in the United States. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It houses the Flagler Museum, named after its builder.
8. West Palm Beach Food Tours If your looking to eat and drink like a local then this tour is for you. It takes to off the beaten path to Mom and Pops owned operations that has some of the best food in South Florida. While you get to enjoy the company of fellow travelers and crazy stories from the tour hosts.
9. The Palm Beach Segway Tour The tour is great way to see downtown West Palm Beach on wheels. Whilst enjoying stories and the history of the area from knowledgeable and funny tour operators. They are rate #1 on TripAdvisor for best tours in Palm Beach County.
10. Mccarthy's Wildlife Sancturay The wildlife sanctuary houses over 200 animals and offers tours and hands on programs for kids. Reservations Required.